Post Counts

header ads

A Good Front-End Architecture

Setting up a good front-end architecture is a fundamental step to start developing a web app or a website. Good practices and coding conventions are essential, but what about the structure? How can we conceive a good architecture that is maintainable in time? But most of all, where should we start from?

When I started thinking about the problem, I realized I needed a couple of things:

    I wanted a multi-page project (a web app or website).
    I wanted my project to support different screen sizes and resolutions, in other words: I wanted it to be responsive.
    I wanted the final product to be maintainable.
    I wanted the final product to be performant.
    I wanted to reuse the same template for any future project.


Readmore

Post a Comment

0 Comments